Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Dad's Driving

One day during recess, the three mad monkeys were hanging on the tree as usual and while hanging on the tree Abby and I started talking about our Dad's driving.
Abby said her dad like to speed extremely fast on the highway.....





......Broom..broom...broom .... so fast that you can see the trees almost flew off the ground....



...... Poor Abby...... the end of her story. (Abby turned as green as the grass and guess you would have figured out what happen to her next....)



Now, my turn....

My Dad like to eat while he drives.....
My dad always stopped by the fruit stall whenever we went on a vacation. He will buy rambutan, pulasan, langsat, mangosteen, banana.... well, almost all the local fruits that you can get from the stall ....and, we have fruits party inside the car.


......My dad and I are enjoying the fruits inside the car.

....... but my dad has got a very bad habit... he likes to throw the fruit shell out of the car window.



......poor motorcyclist..... he probably thought the bird poopped on his helmet.....
My dad leaving a trail ...............I supposed dad has done that on a purpose just in case we got lost....... we can still find our way home!



No comments:

Post a Comment